CFO (Integrated F&B Technology)
About Our Client
Our Client is a venture capital with several growing and expanding portfolio companies. We are working with them to place a CFO for one of their portfolios which is the first local integrated F&B solution. We need someone with a strong base in fundraising, business advisory, corporate finance, investment and communicating with existing and prospective investors and commercial partners.
This role is Jakarta based.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, or equivalent;
- Experience in the F&B industry is preferred;
- 10+ years relevant work experience in building and leading the FA team (finance / accounting);
- Strong strategic finance skill set evidenced by the ability to analyze business models, forecast financing needs, raise capital, and invest resources in a growth dynamic startup where short-term cash burn is required to build longer-term value;
- Strong financial modeling, financial budgeting, business valuation, corporate finance, investment, and deal structuring experience;
- Strong communication & pitching skills to pitch to local and foreign VCs.
- Lead fund raising and manage investor relations;
- Create pitch deck, prepare the data room, assist and answer due diligence questions;
- Building relationships and communication with the investors;
- Act as the representative of the company for financial-related partners, including financial institutions, existing and potential investors, outside executives, auditors, etc.
- Lead Accounting and Finance Department and develop a financial budget, oversee financial operations;
- Review financial information and regularly assess organizational performance against annual budget and long-term strategy for growth;
- Preparation of financial documents and audit process;
- Maintenance of accounting systems and financial procedures;
- Ensure the legality and conformity of company to established regulations;
- Create actionable recommendations regarding business, commercial, operational strategies and develop systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO/Investors;
- Create a culture of result-orientation and innovation among the employees effectively;
- Engage in the selection of key employees in the company.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org