Campaign Strategy & Operation Manager
About Our Client
We are currently looking for Campaign Strategy & Operation Manager for a tournament-based mobile gaming E-sports platform startup
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital product (app) operation position at digital/tech company
- Education Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1)
- Experienced in proposing and creating in apps campaign
- Having a high customer-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong report-writing and presentation skills, together with a familiarity with popular software packages such as Microsoft Office and applications such as Google Docs
- Attention to detail, Problem-solver, critical and logical thinker, and fast-learner.
- Agile and comfortable in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Having the willingness to learn, as well as developing team members to achieve continuous improvement
- Long time gamer is a plus
- Proposing and creating the end-to-end process and framework for the ops team that aligns with company business process.
- Analyze day-to-day activities of Maen Yo! users and provide proper data analysis to be presented to higher management weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Monitor and reporting the effectiveness of campaign activities such as game tournaments.
- Create a proposal about campaign activities based on insight gained from the analysis process.
- Recommend operation initiatives to grow user experience and support user acquisition.
- Manage, coordinate, and monitor the whole operation team based on operational activities conducted regularly
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org