Associate Director (Growth) – ESports & Mobile Gaming
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest e-sports and mobile gaming platforms in Asia backed by prominent venture funds. They have over 40 games on their platform with multiple mainstream as well as indie game developers as their partners.
They’re looking to place an Associate Director – Growth for their Indonesia business.
- Experience in high growth environment in a mobile consumer product startup;
- Exposure to partnerships through venture funds or own startup;
- Around 5-7 years experience with over 3 years in driving product growth;
- Tier 1 MBA background;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Able to work closely with the leadership.
- Explore lateral solutions and partnerships to meet revenue growth objectives;
- Align business with partners who are able to synergize with the platform’s unique value propositions;
- Develop and execute non-linear and experimental marketing strategies;
- Leverage growth levers inside the product to drive user growth;
- Lead ideation and execution of programs that drive growth for the business;
- Partner closely with product, marketing, data, legal, revenue operations, and customer support;
- Facilitate both operational huddles and strategic discussions with the executives;
- Actualize solutions through ownership of the entire program development process (problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation, and validation);
- Manage competing priorities consistently with transparency;
- Analyze problem metrics, report on KPIs, and present optimization recommendations for both marketing and web campaigns to the product marketing team;
- Ensure timely completion of all project milestones while keeping all stakeholders informed.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com