Area Sales Manager – B2C Motorcycles
About Our Client
We have been retained by a global oil lubricants company and are working with them to place an Area Sales Manager who is strong in B2C motorcycles segment.
This position will cover several areas such as West Java, Central Java, East Java and Bali.
- Around 8 – 10 years experience in sales especially for oil lubricants;
- Have a successful track record & clear achievement of sales growth and channel expansion;
- Comprehensive understanding of and proficiency in the frontline sales process;
- Good communication skills in English and local languages of the areas;
- High energy level and a self-starter;
- Good commercial understanding of pricing, schemes, etc.;
- Field experience with dealers and distributors;
- Willing to travel as required.
- Report to National Sales Manager for Automotive division;
- Area and Key Account Manager scope for Bandung, the rest of Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Timur and Bali to the rest of East Indonesia;
- Sales of the product / sector focus which is B2C Motorcycle segment;
- Be the process owner of all sales & marketing processes and take initiatives in the assigned areas;
- Ensure implementation of company policies, norms, and directives;
- Routine development of specific sectors and product from sourcing, appointing legal coordinator, market survey, and pricing for MCO Products;
- Managing and Planning Marketing Activities overall for Automotive division (AL and BL);
- Support in sourcing marketing material;
- Input to business process manager for proper documentations;
- Marketing Budget Control and Implementation (Ratio).
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com