Servasius M. Le’o
- Agriculture Industry
- Consumer Products/Services
- Human Resources
- Manufacturing & Transportation Group
- Natural Resources/Energy
- Real Estate / Construction
Servasius Le’o is currently Senior HR Consultant at PT Potentia HR Consulting, with over 20 year experience in HR Consulting and Executive Search. He has a Bachelors Degree from the University of Borobudur, Indonesia and also a Law Degree from Faculty of Management and Faculty of Law, University of 17 Augustus 1945, Indonesia.
Servasius specializes in middle manager to senior level placement for multinational & national clients from various industries such as: Manufacturing, Plantations, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical, Coal Mining, Human Resources.
Servasius has hands on experience in the entire range of HR & IR functions including Industrial Disputes, Labour Law, handling Court Cases. He has completed several assignment working along with Baker McKenzie relating to Termination Case, Mediations, HR Policy Manual and other related HR / Industrial Relations issues.
Some of the project undertaken for clients include:
- Performance Management for Plantation Company ( set up SMART goals / KRAs )
- Job Evaluation and Job Grading
- Compensation & Benefit
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Audit
- Training Need Analysis
- Supervisory Development Training Programs : as Facilitator / Trainer
Prior to joining PotentiaServasius worked as HR Manager / HR Advisor with several large Multinationals and Local Companies in Indonesia including:
- Trakindo Group ( Caterpillar )
- Jansen Pharmaceutcaldic of Johnson & Johnson Indonesia
- Accor Group Hotels Asia Pacific
- Pakuwon Group – Real Estate / Property Group