Potentia HR People
- Currently President Director of Akraya International and Commissioner for PT Potentia HR Consulting. Formerly President of Indorama Synthetics, which is the largest Polyester raw material company in the world with a sales turnover exceeding USD 500 million. Mr Laroya was instrumental for growth of Indorama over 25 years to bring the company to its current position as a leading textile organization in the Asia Pacific.
John V Rangam
- Mr John V Rangam currently heads PT Potentia HR Consulting
- Formerly he held positions such as: General Manager / HR Director Coats Ltd (British Multinational), Sr Vice President (HR) Indorama Synthetics, Corporate HR Advisor Pakuwon Group, Corporate HR Manager MRF Ltd India, Bank of America, Best & Crompton (HR Manager).
- John has a postgraduate honors in management from XLRI, Jamshedpur. Master of Business by Research / PhD (in process) from Monash Univesity, Australia.
- John has also taught Human Resources at the Masters Level and was visiting faculty to Monash University / Swinburne / RMIT University, Melbourne.
- Mr. Hioe was Vice President at PricewaterhouseCoopers Securities. He has over 10 years experience in investment banking and involved in several mega projects in Indonesia. Prior to joining PwC, he was Associate Director in PT Bahana Securities which he heavily involved in capital market related transactions, privatizations and important M&A deals. Mr. Hioe holds an MBA in Finance from Oklahoma City University.
- Mr Hioe is currently an Executive Director with PT Northstar Pacific.
- Over 19 years experience in South and South East Asia . More than 13 years experience in Indonesian M&A, Capital Markets, debt restructuring and due diligences. Well networked within the Indonesian corporate and financial institutions sector.
- President Director at KPMG Financial Advisory Services in Indonesia responsible for developing the business. Developed relationship with top conglomerates and multinationals.
- Danareksa (Indonesiaís largest investment bank), 1997-1999, Managing Director responsible for advisory business. Led the USD 438 million Danareksa restructuring (IFRís Asian Restructuring Deal of the Year 1998).
- Tigaraksa Group, 1993-1997, Director of listed property company.